Lethal Injection: The Story of Vaccination

Extreem rechtse videos
Speelfilms zoals american history x, documentaires zoals Soldiers of a racewar en videos van demonstraties en betogingen van extreem-rechts.

Postby Führer » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 am

Een documentaire die documenteerd hoe vaccinaties meer goed als kwaad gedaan hebben de laatste 300 jaar, en hoe de amerikaanse overheid mensen als dieren en ongedierte classificeerd.
Ook de duidelijke uitleg dat een vaccinatie niet is wat ons altijd aangeleerd is.

2011 Conspiracy 266 Comments

Lethal Injection: The Story of VaccinationFrom the author: The definitive look into the history of vaccination. From cancer, to autism, to the purposeful sterilization of innocent people around the globe, find out why all of these things are perfectly legal according to U.S. CODE – why the government considers you no different than cattle in their own law.

When I started this project almost three years ago I, like so many researchers before me, got pulled into the same old quotes and statistics surrounding the history of vaccines and of vaccination.

And while these are important factors to consider regarding the vaccine industry, the true nature of the term vaccination is now completely and utterly foreign to what my previous misconception of that word was.

Before we can begin to comprehend just what the word vaccination really means we must first break down into simple terms what the purpose of a vaccine is.

Führer
Site Admin

Return to Extreem rechtse videos en documentaire's