Niet-moslims geweerd bij engelse bioscopen.

Meldpunt discriminatie.
We worden ermee doodgegooid alle Nederlanders zijn racisten en discrimineren alles en iedereen.
De waarheid ligt jammer genoeg 180 graden andersom.

Niet-moslims geweerd bij engelse bioscopen.

Postby Führer » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Vue apologises after families ‘barred from cinema for not being MUSLIM’
Furious cinemagoers say they were turned away from a busy Vue complex because they weren’t Muslim.

Leon Jennings, 22, had been visiting Birmingham’s Star City entertainment complex with two other friends.

But as he tried to enter the Vue Cinema on the site, which includes dozens of bars and licenced restaurants, he said he was turned away by a burly security guard.

“I tried to point out that there were loads of groups lads who were Asian being allowed in but that made no difference.

A Facebook page set up to call for a boycott of Star City has already gained over 800 likes on the social network. Can you imagine banning all Muslims to star city because it’s Christmas. I for one will never use the facilities of star city again.

Zara Marie Smart wrote on Vue Cinema Star City’s Facebook page: “Got turned away from here today for ‘not being Muslim’ I kid you not!

He said: “We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to our guests who tried to gain access to our Birmingham Star City cinema. We are investigating this directly with the Star City management team as a matter of urgency.”

Star City said they were not aware of any of incidents of people being turned away on ground of religion taking place.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=960_1406 ... w17ycXp.99
Führer
Site Admin

Return to Meldpunt discriminatie