www.rosettedelacroix.com - alternatieve geschiedenis

Meer extreem-rechtse webliinks, multi culti websites and andere links.
Je kan hier andere websites bij plaatsen.

www.rosettedelacroix.com - alternatieve geschiedenis

Postby Führer » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:00 pm

https://rosettedelacroix.com
Is een internet commentator en analist, zij had een heel populaire en extreem interessant youtube kanaal, dat helaas door de laatste youtube razzia verwijdert is.
Gelukkig heeft zij dezelfde informatie nog op haar website staan.

Voorbeeldje van 1 van haar artikellen.
Adolf Hitler and Jesus Christ Decoded
October 10, 2018
by rosette delacroix
15 Comments

So I just got done watching Dennis Wise’s The Greatest Story Never Told. I put it off for quite some time. I believe it was due to my programming. I had a feeling it was going to be a paradigm changer for me and I wasn’t quite prepared for it. So I finally gave it my full attention and dug in. And so, it was. I finally learned the truth about Adolf Hitler and the German people.

What I learned was the opposite of what I’ve been taught, what we’ve ALL been taught, from an early age, and then pounded into our heads on a consistent basis with Hollywood movies like Schindler’s List. Which is a movie based on a FICTIONAL novel, yet they portray it as fact.

Notice the girl in the red dress…

The girl in the red dress…

And The Pianist.

Both movies made me cry. I felt so bad for them. Now I know who I really should have felt bad for…

They keep the propaganda going, so as not to miss a generation. An Israeli Minister admitted their manipulations on Democracy Now!, “We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust and the suffering of the Jews and that justifies everything we do to the Palestinian people.” And the German people I would add!

Notice too that on YouTube they censor and remove comments from anti-Holocaust vids, while on pro-Holocaust vids, they add EXTRA information. “Holocaust- Hebrew Sho’ah , Yiddish and Hebrew Hurban (“Destruction”) the systematic state sponsored killing of six million Jewish men, women, and children and millions of others by Nazi Germany and its collaborators during World War II.”
Who was Hitler really fighting? Communism and the Banks. He made Germany a prosperous country out of her own ingenuity. He issued government bonds in lieu of loans from Rothschild bankers. Here was one propaganda piece told to us- that Hitler borrowed money from the Rothschild’s, that they financed BOTH sides of the war. And so if Hitler took money from the Rothschild’s, how could he be PRO Germany? But it wasn’t true. He didn’t borrow money from them. And they couldn’t have that because then other countries would see THEY could be free as well. They could loosen the yolk of the banks, they could climb out of their recession and thrive- just like Germany.

Lees verder: https://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20234
Führer
Site Admin

Return to Meer interessante website links